Here's a quick an easy butter bean dip recipe, great for flatbreads, tortilla chips, carrot sticks etc.
Time: 5 mins | Difficulty: Easy
- 400g tin of organic butter beans in water, drained
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for dressing
- 20g coriander
- pinch salt
- Drain the butter beans and rinse.
- Combine everything in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and add more lemon juice or salt to taste. If the dip is too thick, add a splash of water to loosen.
- Pour the mix in to a serving bowl or plate and drizzle with more extra virgin olive oil, a sprig of coriander and a twist of black pepper.
- Serve with warm flatbreads, tortilla chips, carrot and celery sticks, roasted aubergine or pretty much anything else!
Have you tried our recipe?
We'd love to know what you think - get in touch on social media and let us know!